Speaking of freezing point hair removal, going to the hospital to the beauty salon, and even some unscrupulous small studios, in the case of hair removal, the key point of the slogan without exception is "freezing point"!
The word freezing point is really used by too many fish!
Therefore, after different marketing agencies through their own marketing and packaging, and behind this concept is any instrument is possible.
But the real freezing point hair removal has the characteristics of safety, no side effects, permanent and effective, comfortable and painless, and quick and ultimate hair removal experience!
So what kind of hair removal equipment can be regarded as the real freezing point hair removal?
In fact, hair removal instruments can be divided into two categories in principle: photonics technology and laser technology.
The instrument corresponding to laser technology is the "semiconductor laser hair removal device".
Photon technology is divided into three types: IPL photon hair removal, E-light hair removal and OPT hair removal. as the picture shows. These three are actually a progressive evolutionary relationship, one is more advanced than one. Pure photon technology instruments (IPL photon hair removal) have long since been eliminated, and now E-light and OPT are more common on the market.
Laser hair removal and pulsed light hair removal are based on optical principles, but are fundamentally different. Laser hair removal and photon hair removal use selective photothermal action to remove excess body hair. The heat energy emitted can be transmitted to the deep part of the hair follicle via the hair shaft section, so that the hair follicle temperature rises rapidly until solidification and necrosis without damaging the skin. The sweat glands achieve permanent hair removal while avoiding damage to surrounding tissues.
So which is better for laser hair removal and photon hair removal?
Photon hair removal is performed on the skin with different wavelengths of light, and laser hair removal uses a fixed light wave directly to the hair follicle.
The laser can concentrate more energy on a single melanin, and the photon hair removal due to the wide spectrum, can not gather energy, the hair removal effect is weak, it requires repeated treatments, if a single increase in treatment energy, there will be burned skin The risk, especially for people with darker skin, is less effective.
The laser can concentrate more energy on a single melanin. It is more effective for hair removal than photon hair removal. Generally, the effect can be felt at one time. Therefore, the effect of the laser and the depilation effect must be better than that of photon hair removal. Therefore, many people also said that freezing hair removal is laser hair removal.
Therefore, the laser hair removal equipment is relatively expensive, and may not be considered for a small beauty salon that wants to reduce the cost. However, many unscrupulous merchants confuse the photon (however the first generation ipl, then how the e-flowers are strong pulse light - photon hair removal) and laser confuse, or simply focus on the "freezing point", and even It is this "ice" that I have a refrigerated gel (lubricating effect). I am also drunk!
Types of laser (ice point) hair removal: At present, the mainstream wavelengths in the world are: emerald 755nm, semiconductor 810nm, long pulse width 1064nm. The most commonly used is the semiconductor 810nm. Which kind of laser hair removal is most suitable for oriental yellow people?
The long pulse is 1064 nm, which is longer than the wavelength of other lasers. Although the absorption effect of melanin is poor, it can penetrate deeper into the dermis layer and reduce the damage of the epidermis layer, which is more suitable for colored people. However, according to the research tracking report, the emerald gemstone 755nm, the semiconductor 810nm, and the long pulse width 1064nm are in the long-term hair removal treatment (three courses or more), and the effect is statistically different. So there is no problem with all three options.
So how do you tell if you are doing laser hair removal or pulse light hair removal?
1. Q: Which wavelength of laser light is used by the online consulting organization, the answer is not up, or the other valid answers are basically false.
2. Look: You can ask them to show you the instrument to show you.
3. Query: For example, the freezing point hair removal of the company can be entered on their official website to check whether the agency name is authorized.
4, do not be cheap, if the price is too tempting, the offer is not true, then most will not be laser but pulse light hair removal.
Speaking of laser (freezing point) hair removal, the first to mention the color of the Felton laser company! Since 2006, Feidun introduced the first "freezing point" in China to remove hair into the Chinese market. Since then, it has created a new era of painless freezing point hair removal, and has undergone several generations of innovation:
2006: Israel's Felton launched a painless ice point hair removal laser device in the country.
2009: Freezing waltz adds NIR infrared light, which also leaves skin white and smooth.
2011: The freezing point expert is equipped with a 2cm2 large spot hand tool, and the hair removal efficiency is doubled. Increase the STACK hair removal mode, and the hair removal experience is small and sensitive.
2015: Ultra-Ice provides 755nm and 810nm dual-wavelength semiconductor lasers to solve the problem of hair removal in a variety of skin and hair groups. In addition to the fixed-point hair removal mode, the In-Motion sliding technology can be added to achieve hair removal while sliding, which greatly improves the efficiency and speed of hair removal. It is suitable for large-area hair removal. It takes only a few minutes to take off one calf!
Answers to the questions you care about about super freezing point hair removal
1. Is it safe to remove hair at super freezing point? Will it cause body odor? Will it affect perspiration? Super-freezing point is very safe and painless. It has obtained the FDA of the US Food and Drug Administration, the European CE safety certification, and the SFDA authority certification of the China Food and Drug Administration. The laser only acts on specific target tissues. The sebaceous glands and sweat glands do not contain melanin. Because they do not absorb the energy of the laser, they remain intact, do not cause clogging of the sweat glands, and do not cause poor perspiration, and do not cause body odor.
2. Can the super-ice point hair removal be clean?
After super-ice point hair removal, the skin is smooth and meticulous, more than 85% of the hair basically disappears; some customers still have a small amount of fine velvet hair, containing little melanin, and the absorption of laser is poor, relatively the best for laser hair removal treatment. Effect, no more hair removal treatment
3. Will the super-ice point be longer after hair removal?
The foreign standard is that after the end of hair removal treatment, if there is no obvious hair growth for a long period of time (such as 3 to 5 years), then this hair removal treatment method is a permanent hair removal method. Super ice point hair removal core technology belongs to this type of treatment. For our yellow people, the super-ice point hair removal core technology can be regarded as "permanent", after the treatment, the hair is basically no longer growing.
4, super freezing point hair removal can not hurt?
Really no pain! Super Ice Point Hair Removal Core Technology is a revolutionary innovative technology. It has patented double pulse technology, patented white gem probe, patented synchronous cooling technology, and three-in-one combination, making the whole treatment process cool and comfortable, purely enjoyable. "Permanent hair removal.
5. Can anyone do super-ice point hair removal?
Are there any taboos? Normal skin: The laser can penetrate the skin smoothly to absorb the hair follicles. But tan, dark skin: hinder laser penetration, easy to burn the skin; inflamed, injured skin: pigmentation of the dermis layer, interfere with the laser effect; after plucking, white hair: no melanin in the hair follicle, the laser can not function. Taboo: After sun exposure or pigmentation, it will affect the laser penetration. It is best to wait for the pigment to disappear before the treatment site has inflammation and wounds. It must be done after the skin is kept in good condition; ill or drug-induced For hirsutism, it is necessary to treat the possible symptoms first; white, lighter hair may respond poorly to the laser, need more times; ban during pregnancy and breastfeeding; customers with cardiac pacemakers Forbidden to do.
6, dark skin to do super ice point freezing point painless hair removal effect is good?
The super-ice point hair removal laser is not very selective for skin color. It can be depilated well regardless of the skin color. The skin with deep skin should pay attention to sunscreen and good cooling when protecting hair. Protect the epidermis.
7. Can facial fillers do super-ice depilation?
After the face is filled with hyaluronic acid, botulinum toxin and other filling materials, laser hair removal is not recommended immediately. After the laser penetrates the skin, the melanocytes absorb the light and cause the skin to have a heating process. Subcutaneously filled substances such as hyaluronic acid will accelerate the metabolic decomposition after being heated. Affecting the shaping effect and shortening the curative effect time, the friction of the probe will also change the molding shape, so it is necessary to wait until the effect is stable, usually about one month.
8. Why can't I do hair removal after exposure?
After exposure, the skin is generally fragile and sensitive. There are invisible wounds that are invisible to the naked eye. At this time, the skin is very susceptible to stress and allergies. Therefore, in order to avoid unnecessary situations, it is recommended that after exposure. After the skin repair returns to normal for 1 month, the hair removal treatment will be done again.
9. Why is it necessary to use a hair removal cream after a week to make a super-ice point hair removal?
Because hair removal cream is a chemical agent, it is more irritating to the skin, and the hair removal cream stays on the skin for a long time. If the skin is easy to be allergic and overuse, it is easy to cause redness and allergies, and even a rash occurs. People with sensitive physique should Use with caution, so after the hair removal cream is removed, the skin should be repaired before laser hair removal.
10. Why should I cure my hair after shaving?
1) The target tissue of laser hair removal is melanin in the subcutaneous hair follicle. The hair on the surface of the skin not only competitively absorbs the laser, but also affects the effect of hair removal, and also increases the pain during treatment.
2) The unscratched hair is irradiated with laser light, and the hair is burnt after repeated light absorption.
3) The coked hair will stick to the laser window, which will burn the skin's skin and affect the life of the laser.
11. Why do super-ice points need to be graded?
Hair growth has to go through three stages: growth phase, regression period and rest period. During the growth period, there is a large amount of melanin in the hair follicles. The laser can destroy the hair follicles in this period. The hair follicles in the degenerative period have less melanin, and the laser damage to the hair follicles is weaker. There is almost no melanin in the hair follicle during the rest period. effect. Laser hair removal only removes all hairs in order to achieve permanent hair removal, so hair removal should be carried out 3 to 5 times. During the treatment, the therapist is required to closely observe the growth of the hair. Generally, the hair can be treated for the next treatment after the treatment is 2 to 3 mm in length, and the treatment site has no hair, and no laser treatment is performed.
12. What is the normal skin reaction after super freezing point hair removal treatment?
1) The skin of the treatment site is reddish, and there is a reaction of hair follicles around the thick black hair;
2) The hair follicles in the treatment area are slightly edematous, usually after the treatment, and some have a delayed reaction, such as 24 to 48 hours after treatment; The skin in the treatment area has a feeling of heat and acupuncture, which is a normal phenomenon.
13, precautions after super freezing point hair removal?
1) After treatment, there will be a slight burning sensation at the treatment site and there will be lighter erythema around the hair follicle or even no skin reaction. If necessary, you can do a local ice pack for 10 to 15 minutes to relieve or eliminate the red heat phenomenon;
2) residual hair existing in the treatment area after treatment will fall off after 7 to 14 days;
3) very few people treat for a few days There will be slight itching, rash, sputum and other phenomena. This phenomenon is a normal reaction in the hair growth process. Please don't worry, it will be naturally relieved by applying Yuzhor 2 to 3 days after proper cold application; The rash has been infected and directly applied to Baidubang for 2 to 3 days, the inflammation will naturally disappear;
4) Avoid bathing, sauna, hot springs, aerobic violent, etc. within 24 hours after treatment, low temperature water should be used on the day after treatment Or clean the skin with cold water. Avoid any alkaline toiletries during the cleaning process. If the skin is dry, use liquid or gel-like skin care products.
5) Pay attention to sun protection during treatment.
14. Why don't you touch chemical things, exercise vigorously and eat spicy food within 24 hours after hair removal?
1) Because the skin is active after depilation, the barrier function of the skin is reduced and it takes a while to repair.
2) In the sweat, such as sodium chloride, calcium carbonate and other salts, excessive accumulation of these acid and alkali components will damage the skin cells of the skin, causing sweat rash, folliculitis, eczema, lice, lice and so on.
3) Spicy food is irritating, so as not to cause inflammation of the treated area and affect the hair removal effect.
15. Why did the treatment grow in a few days?
It is a normal phenomenon. After the completion of the week, the hair roots burned out will be metabolized, and will fall off after 14 days, so there is no need for artificial treatment.
16. Why can't I scratch myself after doing treatment?
Hair after pulling or scraping will stimulate the growth of hair, so it is not recommended to treat it yourself during treatment, which will affect the effect of hair removal.